Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Here you will find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding Aleena
- Do you offer catering? Yes! We do offer catering services in Hyderabad, Secunderabad and its suburbs.
- What type of events do you cater? We provide catering for weddings, engagements, formal dinners, corporate events, birthdays, meetings, memorials, social gatherings and occasions of all types and all sizes.
- How long have you been in business? We have been in this business since 2006. In these 8 years, Aleena has established itself as a leading caterers and we look forward to serving you the best over the coming years.
- What information should i have available when inquiring about catering? An estimate of the number of guests you plan to invite, a date, type of event and the location you are considering is helpful. The parameters of your budget are also important.
- How can i get a quote? You can call us / mail us / use our free online quotation-request page and fill with all the required details to get an accurate quote from us. We will get back to you as soon as we receive your event details and provide you with an estimate, or request for more information (if needed) to complete the estimate. Your quotation will be sent to you within 24 hours to your email address. This service is offered non-obligatory and free of charge.
- How long is my quote valid for? Quotation is valid for one week only. Kindly contact us for an extension as rates are subject to change according to food price fluctuation.
- How do i place my catering order? We have 3 easy ways you can order your office catering:
1) to place your order online, simply use our online quotation service to get the process started.
2) send us your order by email to email@example.com and we will respond with a booking confirmation within a couple of hours.
3) call us on +91-9963094345 / +91-40-23566345 to place your order over the phone.
- What is the best way to contact you with questions? While our faqs section answers most of the questions, please call (+91-9963094345 / +91-40-23566345) or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have other questions. We try our best to get back to our customers within a business day
- Can i place order in advance? Yes, you can place orders days or months in advance. We stay on top of all future orders. We usually require at least three days notice for orders during busy seasons. Please keep in mind that we sometimes book up for a particular day and must stop accepting orders. We always recommend placing your order as soon as you decide on using our services.
- Can you cater at the last-minute? Yes! We're here to help you keep up! We will be more than happy to oblige last minute orders. Please be aware that some special menu items require at least 24-48 hours notice. We can accommodate same day orders but restrictions may apply.
- Is there a minimum number of people you cater for? We take order minimum for 50 members. In special cases we take less than as well. This is completely dependent on our order book & our schedule.
For more details please contact us.
- Can i taste the food before booking? Yes. We are happy to organize a taster for our larger events. Tastings are based on availability of your proposed menu, and must be arranged in advanced..
- How much do you charge for delivery? Although we do FREE delivery to nearby locations, some minimal charges may apply depending on your event location. Since every event is unique, delivery and service charges will be quoted when placing your order.
- Where do you deliver? We serve the greater city of hyderabad & secunderabad areas.
- Can i change my order / menu? Any type of changes (like menu, number of guests, etc.) Must be done at least 3 days before the event date.
- Will you be at my wedding? From initial phone call or e-mail, through proposal development, tasting, and event day we always will be there. Also, one of Aleena's owners will be around supervising to make sure things go smoothly right from preparations back in the kitchen to serving your guests. So, relax and enjoy with your guests.
- Can you (Aleena) come to the hotel where we are being married? Each hotel is different, and some do in the fact require that you use their banquet services. We will gladly go where we are able!
- How do i pay for my catering? All payments will be accepted in the form of cash only. Personal and cashable cheques are also accepted one week prior to the event date. Any kind of cheques and other source of payments are not accepted on same day of event.
- Do you accept debit / credit card / online translations? No. We are currently assessing our customers' convenience in terms of their mode of payment. We will announce as soon as we start accepting debit/credit/online transactions.
- What are the deposit and payment requirements? A payment of 50% deposit is required at the time of booking or one week before the day of the event whichever is earlier. A 40% of the remaining balance due must be paid one week or couple of days prior to the day of the event, unless other arrangements are approved in advance with management. Remaining 10% balance must be paid after event completion. These terms/conditions may change upon as agreed by the customer.
- What is your cancellation policy? Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel you order. A cancellation charge may apply. Please contact us for more information.
- Can i reach you for discussion / consultation? Yes! We believe in an "open door" policy, and welcome our customers to our office anytime